September 9, 2008

Interview: CnC 3: Kane's Wrath Champion, Vicviper

Spotgamers managed to meet up with the Kane's Wrath Champion after his victory at the WCG Malaysia Finals beating Viral.V2 and [r0r1]Alpha. After getting second place at the CELgames in July, losing to Ravana, he proves to Malaysia that he is the best CnC3 player you can find in Malaysia.

Here is the interview:

Spotgamers: Can you give us a introduction about yourself?

VicViper:
My name is Amir Azlan, I am 23 years old. A recent graduate with a degree in
Computer Engineering. Currently just started working as a civil servant.

Spotgamers:
Congrats on your win at the WCG 2008, how do you feel after winning it
it for the first time?

VicViper: Thanks. I am definitely very happy and excited about my first win. In total I entered
WCG 3 times, so I guess 3rd time is lucky strike for me

Spotgamers:
You won in the Celgames 1st runner up, did that give you confidence in
the WCG Malaysia?

VicViper: Definitely. The most important thing i've learnt during Celgames is to always stay
calm during your matches. It definitely helps you to think straight and also boosts my
confidence greatly

Spotgamers:
Do you think [r0r1]Alpha was still a challenge even though you won the
Celgames?

VicViper:
Yup. Alpha definitely poses a threat cause he is still a very good player. But my greatest
challenge was during the Celgames finals vs Ravana and also WCG quarterfinals vs AKTemujin

Spotgamers:
As the Grand Finals is approaching, how much time do you take to train?

VicViper: Right now i've just starting my career, so I have to find a balance between work and my training. Right now routine stuffs like watching replays and playing some games still
goes on. Generally 1 or 2 hours per day would suffice. And no, I dont do any "hardcore" training

Spotgamers:
Do you think you will do better at the Grand Finals??

VicViper:
Even after WCG finals, I'm still learning new things in the game. So I will put all the
knowledge and training to the best use and hope that I can perform even better during the
WCG Grand Finals.

Spotgamers: After this year, as RA3 has been announced, do you think you will stick with CNC3 if its a WCG game?

VicViper:
The C&C saga has always been my favourite game. I will definitely stick with C&C Red Alert 3 if it appears as a WCG game. I will still be an avid gamer despite having a job already hehe

Spotgamers: Some fast questions here, Favourite Faction?

VicViper:
Nod and GDI, although i like to play Random online.

Spotgamers: Favourite Map?

VicViper:
Small Town USA

Spotgamers:
Favourite Player?

VicViper:
In the C&C3 world that would be Relativit and Dackel. Both very amazing and highly skilled players i look up to.

Spotgamers:Hated Faction?

VicViper: Scrin

Spotgamers:Of course I like to throw funny questions, chicks in Germany or local
chicks as your girlfriend?

VicViper: Girlfriend? Eiher one would be awesome... or how about Local + German mix chick? Whoa...imagine the possibilities haha

Spotgamers:Lastly, will you try to maintain this winning streak like our very own
paulyan' for Warcraft 3, even if the game changes?

VicViper:
That would definitely be a great achievement in my book, so I will try my best to do so if everything goes well for me

Spotgamers:
Thanks Vic, for this great interview. We wish you all the best in Germany

VicViper:
You're welcome!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

This year wcg no demos? Or when will it be out