March 6, 2009

Interview with Eddie of MMU

Simultaneously, MMU will be having a tournament this weekend at their Cyberjaya campus. This will be in the wake of their biggest event, the Cyber Fusion, a world record LAN party and the One Nation Invitational tournament. I managed to interview the manager of all this, Eddie and this is what he has to say:




1) This is the first tournament held by MMU this year, how do you feel about this?


I've hold many tournaments before, but this time i'm excited because of the collaboration of GameFest 09 with Cyber Fusion


2) What are your expectations of this tournament?


My expectation? I wish all the participants will have their pleasant time spending in MMU GDC's E-Sport. And as for the expectation on amount of teams, it will be 32 teams for DOTA, CS and 32 players for FIFA,Need for speed, C&C3


3) How does your team feel about the upcoming tournament? ( stressed, tired, busy...etc)


My team of marshals? They are relaxing until tournament date. Only the directors are busying like a bee now. Take me for an example, I've been working on tournament matters and also Cyber Fusion since 10am till 7pm today. And I don't feel stress as I have lots of experience in organizing tournaments and events, the only thing that I feel is : excitement and I of course hope that all my committees feel excited about the events


4) About the upcoming Cyber Fusion. Its gonna be a world record. Feeling excited?


Yes of course feel excited especially GDC as one of the organizing committee for this kind of huge event.


5) So how many people are you expecting to turn up for this LAN party?


BYOC (bring your own computer) which can come and go at the person's will, estimation is around 300. As for the gaming tournament, 672 players.


6) Shoutouts


Forget your class, forget your job, join the Game Fest, come to Cyber Fusion!

Spotgamers wish MMU all the best in their upcoming tournament tomorrow. Good Luck and GAME ON!!

0 comments: