June 17, 2008

Interview: Interview with Jessica


I managed to interview one of the hottest chick in DotA scene.Enjoy guys!

Spotgamers.gavin : Hey welcome to Spot Gamers a fresh online media coverage in Malaysia , can you introduce yourself for those people that don't know about you?

Jessica : Hello! My name is Jessica and I’m 20 this year. I’m currently studying law in KL. It's not common for girls to engage in gaming but yeah, I play DotA.

Spotgamers.gavin : How did you get the 1st touch with DotA?

Jessica : I got to know of DotA from my friends. My close friends are usually gamers and obviously, they are guys. I got to know them through Gunbound which I play often few years back. They taught me how to play DotA or rather force me to play if you know what I mean. Since then I was sort of addicted and had been playing DotA frequently.

Spotgamers.gavin : Do you play (Local) games? Where did you play?

Jessica : Usually I play Lan games with my friends in a cyber café but some other times I just play in GGC.

Spotgamers.gavin : Where do u see your self in 5 years of time?

Jessica : Hopefully, a rich and well known lawyer(haha). I guess the question is if I’ll be a pro-gamer in the future but it's obvious that the answer will be no. I don't see games that important. It's merely for me to pass time and I really got to know a lot of people through DotA.

Spotgamers.gavin : How do you rate your gaming skills compare to others?

Jessica : My gaming skills are definitely incomparable compared to others. Alright. I’m just joking. I’m not as good especially compared to those who play competition but I still manage. Or at least I think so(hehe).

Spotgamers.gavin : What do u feel of e-sports in Malaysia? Will it be any better in future?

Jessica : I can see that its gradually growing in Malaysia now. The differences are quite big compared to few years back. Though most people think it's a waste of time but it's still an interest and you would need talent to play well just like any other sports.

Spotgamers.gavin : What do u do when u are outside of gaming ?

Jessica : The normal stuff which girls do of course. Shopping, ‘yum char’ and clubbing. Yup! I love to dance :P!

Spotgamers.gavin : Who's your idol in DotA ?

Jessica : I have got no idols. It's probably because I don't take DotA too seriously.

Spotgamers.gavin : Alright , one quick question boyfriend or DotA?

Jessica : The obvious answer would be my boyfriend.

Spotgamers.gavin : Any last word? For those lengzhais may have a chance to get a girlfriend like you?

Jessica : Personally I would say that pro-gamers don’t make a very good girlfriend or boyfriend as I have a pro-gamer as my boyfriend too! But he hardly play now and so I have him all to myself(haha). But it's fun when you share the same interests and you can play together because as I know, not much guys get their girlfriends to sit down and play a DoTA game with them. I do hope the guys out there won’t pick games over a girl because its just plain silly!

Spotgamers.gavin : Thanks for the interview Jessica!

by gavin.

0 comments: