October 22, 2008

Intel Asia PC Gaming Showdown: Jali Off To Hong Kong!


Si_Jali Winning The Malaysian Prelim




Last month, Intel held its 1st Asia PC Gaming Showdown for Media and Gamers. The Champion in each country stand a chance to go to Hong Kong and compete with the other participating country to win their own set of Intel Ultimate Gaming PC. But only the Top 3 in Asia will be able to go to Hong Kong.


Our Malaysia Champion, Rinie “Si_Jali” Ramli manage to put himself among the Top 3 in Asia and will be representing Malaysia against the other Top 2 country which is Thailand and Philippines. It is something to be proud off since other big gaming country such as Korea and Singapore fail to make the cut.


We manage to contact Si_Jali before he leave to Hong Kong this Thursday morning:


Spotgamers: So how is your preparation so far?

Si_Jali : So far so good. I've been practicing quite consistently in all 3 games and I think my preparation is doing well so far.

Spotgamers: Do you have any kind of secret tactics or strategies?

Si_Jali : If I told you it wouldnt be secret anymore right? LOL

Spotgamers: Come on share with us since we all know that you are playing all 3 games and not just FIFA. Definitely its not easy to master it
.
Si_Jali : Well basically im aiming on FIFA and NFS to seal the deal. If I can be on top for this 2 games im 80% closer to be the champion. I just need to get more extra points in Crysis to get my victory. Hopefully it works.

Spotgamers: What are your target in this tournament?

Si_Jali : Everytime I joined a tournament, I always aim for the gold. Nothing else. Because that is where the girls would come to me and scream “ Jali! Jali!” LOL. Anyway its not true though. Only in my dream. I'll definitely try my best.

Spotgamers: Haha well all the best Jali. Make Malaysia proud yea!

Si_Jali : Yeah thanks~

Si_Jali will be updating us time to time with the latest news in Hong Kong. All the best to Jali.

0 comments: