October 2, 2008

Interview : FIFA08 Champion, [WInDs] Vin

Spotgamers manage to meet up with vin which is the FIFA08 champion for this year WCG. Lets have a look on his victory in WCG and also his preparation for the World Finals.
Here it goes :

Spotgamers : Hi, can you briefly introduce yourself?

Vin : Hmm.... I'm who I am ;)

Spotgamers : Congratulation on your victory at the WCG.MY 2008. What is your feeling after winning your first WCG title?

Vin : It was unbelievable that i avenged after losing final against my clanmate, loonatic in WCG06 and of course I'm pleased to win my first WCG title.

Spotgamers : I guess this is your second title after WGT 2007,do you think the victory and experience of winning WGT 2007 help you to achive this year WCG title??By the way, will you be joining this year WGT to defend your title?

Vin : Yeah, it's my second title after WGT07, and yes, experience is very important on every matches especially stage game. Yupz, I'll be joining WGT08 to have a warm up before leaving to Germany for WCG Grand Final and will try my best to defend my WGT title.

Spotgamers : So, u finally had your revenge after losing to Loon4tic in WCG2006 after taking a HUGE lead in the final and conceeded the victory to him that year. Does the score line this year make it a sweeter revenge as u beat him in the winner's bracket final and also the final with a big margin?

Vin : Haha, our war record now is 7-7 if not mistaken.

Spotgamers : The Grand finals for WCG is approaching soon, how is your preparation for it(What do you do for your training?How long do you train?...etc)

Vin : It's coming very very soon but i only have 1 month for my training due to my final exam. Luckily i got my friendly [WInDs]bros giving out their time to have an intensive training with me to prepare for the Grand Finals.

Spotgamers : This will be your first international tournament. We know that you are an experience player, but do you feel nervous ?or more excited?

Vin : Can play with many of the other top gamers from different countries, of course i feel more excited than nervous lolz...

Spotgamers : What target do you set for yourself for the Grand finals? How confident you are to achive it?

Vin : I just hope i can go through the group stage, then anything can happened. Hopefully i can get a medal back for Malaysia.

Spotgamers : Who is your favourite player in fifa08?Why??(let me guess....Messi??=P)

Vin : Thierry Henry, i like it when he places his shot. The pattern and style are totally same as real life, shoot to far post ^^. Evra also not bad, i like to use him when i'm using France.

Spotgamers : You will be going to germany soon, looking forward to the competition, and also german chics i assume??=P.

vin : Hahahaha....

Spotgamers : Lastly, our best record in World Grand Finals is top4, do you think u can go further than that??

Vin : The best record was made by my teammate, [WInDs]Si_jali. I hope i can go further than that :D

Spotgamers : Thanks for the interview, we wish you all the best for the Grand finals in Germany, hope you enjoy yourself and would bring some good news back for us in Malaysia!

Vin : You're welcome, i'll update you guys on the latest news if my laptop is able to access to the internet there :D.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

wooooo vin !!!!!
anyways u've got an easy group in Germany right ? better make us proud :)
i'll be watching from behind LOL

vin said...

Okay, i'll do my best!!

A13x said...

Fuiyoh gei gwai gay gei geng dou sei wateverlah win Vin Der Sar being interviewed by Spotgamers wor! =P

Hahaha but i don't understand of all many lengzhai pics u have, why must they chose the pic where u were unplugging the gamepad's cord?? So nice meh? Btw, this pic was taken by me! lolx

Anonymous said...

u got prob with my choice of pic isit now alex!!lol..btw..i got not many vin's pic..so..just take dis oni...

A13x said...

Wahlau how can you simply "just take dis oni" on a pic of the WCG08 Malaysia champion?? Later he will win the Grand Finals and smack you with his prizes and fame then you know hahaha =P

How can you not have ALOT of Vin Der Sar's pics la? Ask me mar! lolx

Rinie said...

bcoz rei is not u take pics of guys only..


rei is a normal guy.hahaha