July 2, 2009

Loon4tic MAD FOR SUCCESS!

Twin Terrors: Loonatic and the 2008 WCG Malaysia Champion, Vin



Representing your own country represents massive pressure. However that is an experience not new to our FIFA 09 representative, [W|nDs] Loon4tic. Having to juggle between the pressure of work and gaming, he is as always committed to the cause. Selected to fly the flag for our country in the absence of his clan mate [W|nDs] Vin, Loon4tic says he is willing to learn from mistakes and try his best to defend the Gold Medal won previously by a fellow Malaysian, Si Jali.


1. How do you/your clan feel about representing your own country?
It's my 3rd time representing my country and I feel very proud to be able to do so. I made a very big mistake back in 2007 Asian WCG. Definitely it will not be repeated and I hope to defend the gold medal for the FIFA category.



2. Are you confident of bringing success back and do the country proud?
Ever since the mistake I made in 2007, I am confident in most of the tournaments I played in. I will this time as well and hopefully I will make the country proud.



3 If you fail to prepare, you prepare to fail. How are your preparations so far?
I had just got into working life. Balancing gaming and working is harder than gaming and study. I am more prepared technically last time, but mentally, I am more prepared this time. I think I am doing good so far.


4 Any messages you'd like to tell our readers before you go to Singapore?
I hope that the readers will support me and the rest of the Malaysia team members. I'm sure we will do our best there and hope to give the readers some good news when we return.



0 comments: