October 28, 2009

[T2.W|nDs]Vin interview-‘We still have time to look for girls in China’

by Han
published by Rinie 28th October 2009



Will We See This Again In China?


Can anyone stop Vin? He has won numerous titles back home, and claimed his fair share of success internationally. He is the only Champion who managed to defend his WCG.MY title for FIFA. And now he is representing Malaysia to pit his wits against the best in the world in China. As always, he remains as humble as ever, probably the most important quality in a champion. Don’t be surprised to see him bring glory back for Malaysia and end our long search for a medal.


1. How do you reflect on your great victory over Si Jali in the WCG.MY?

First of all, I would like to appreciate my sponsors, Terminal 2 Internet Cyber Cafe and Gamers Dot Com for taking the effort to sponsor W|nDs for our training and other necessities needed to succeed. It has been great help. I was very excited after beating my former clan mate, si_jali and bring my second WCG title back home.




2. What is the secret of your continued success?

Mentality control is the most important in every match; as it will decide the game we play since nowadays I believe everyone’s skill levels are the same. Also, preparation is still the most vital ingredient to succeed.


3. How can we stop Vin from winning tournaments?

LOL, yes, everyone can stop me from winning tournaments by playing more to gain experience and the most important thing is preparation and well controlled mentality before the beginning of matches.


4. You were the underdog in the final match. What was going through your mind at that time?

I told myself not to fear of losing the first set of matches and drop into loser’s bracket; I just played like what I’ve learned all these while and applied it in the final match. My mind was empty but I had a system to build up to win the match.


5. You are representing Malaysia again in an international tournament. How do you rate your chances?

My chance to advance to the next round is higher when compared to the other 2 Malaysia representatives. But still, I’m in the tricky group and have to play with Denmark and seeded Austrian Champion. Eventually, luck is part of the game and it can decide who wins but still, skill is the most important.


6. Are you off to China to look for girls or medals?

Both, I’ll be looking for medals because I believe we still have time to look for girls after winning and bringing glory back to Malaysia. ** Joking**




This article is also featured in Rapture Gaming Network

2 comments:

Rei said...

i like the title...lol...

vin said...

nvr think that that han put this title LOL