December 8, 2009

Gamer of the Year-Vin Interview: "My Secret is Sleeping"













He's done it again, T2.W|nDs Vin has added another title to his bulging collection of medals, this time by winning CEl Games 2009. And he has done so in style, beating his clan mate and defending Champion T2.W|nDs A13x in dramatic fashion. And he has just received 3 'best gamer' awards from Spotgamers ourselves. And he tells us his real secret is actually by sleeping a lot. Goodness knows if he will still continue to dominate tournaments next year. In the meantime, enjoy the interview from Malaysia's Gamer of the Year for 2009.


1. Congrats on your great victory yet again. What does it feel like to beat the defending champion in CEL Games?

Thanks. First of all, I would like to appreciate my sponsors, Gamers Dot Com and
Terminal 2 Internet Cyber Cafe for taking the effort to sponsor W|nDs for our training
and other necessities that we need to achieve success. I feel very excited and surprised to beat my clanmate who also happens to be last year defending champion in CELGames.



2. You won so may titles in Malaysia and in the International arena. Was 2009 your best year ever?

Erm yeah, i think this year, 2009 is my lucky year. But still, preparation is the most
important for tournaments.



3. What is the main secret of your success after success?

I always believed in my own luck and skill as well but once the tournament is coming
, i'll keep practicing and do the same moves over and over again until it is successful. Anyway, believe it or not, the main secret for me is sufficient sleeping.


4. Seriously, what can we do to stop Vin from winning?

Train hard and gain more experience from tournaments. It's the way to cope stress and
nervousness in tournaments, hence, can you can perform at the best to stop me. Maybe. :P



5. What are your gaming plans for 2010?

I will look to continue to do what I've done in 2009 which is to win more tourneys. Eventually, I hope that more sponsors will support and look for us so that we can be sent to other countries to compete in more tournament and bring more glory back to Malaysia. This is definitely helpful in promoting E-Sports in Malaysia.





0 comments: