December 2, 2009

NFS Champ Forza Interview-If You Want to Win, Put Your Heart Into It!














Last Sunday saw us crown a new CEL Games Champion for Need For Speed:SHIFT. Forza, who had multiple titles to his name, managed to steer his way to victory despite having to ward off fierce competition and had little time to practice prior to the tournament. To celebrate his victory, the Spotgamers team interviewed him, and asked about his secrets of continued success, and about his gaming future (he intends to quit!).


1.Congratulations on your victory at the Cel 2009. What is your feeling after winning yet another title?

Thanks . This time I felt luck on my side because this is the 1st time I played a game since April during Cyber Fusion 2009 and I'm thinking of quitting gaming and have already sold off all my PC's and gaming Equipment.

It began when I had dinner with 2 of my friends exactly 1 month ago. They kept pushing me to join (note that we had dinner several times and each time they keep pushing me to join :P). Asked me to find sponsors to start practice a.s.a.p. I had no idea what they put on my drinks that night(teh 'o ice only WTF 10), therefore I agreed and several names pop up in my mind. I just need 1 set PC with good processor and graphic card, and 1 steering wheel which is either G25 or G27. So I call possible candidates, in the end, Si Jali agreed to let me use his DELL XPS 730 (rm13k PC) and Herman for his Logitech G25.




2. You had to play against 6 players in a best of 3 format. Was it tough?
I was nervous at 1st because I have never played this game before on Career, LAN or ONLINE. On my 1st game, I try to find my own rhythm and managed to find it during my 3rd match which against Chapree. Weeeeee~


3. Were you confident of winning this tournament before it started?
Nope. In fact, I never thought of winning because I have only 1 month to practice, but only managed to get 2 successful weeks to work it out - XPS power supply burnt and took 1 week away from my practice time as we were having difficulty on warranty issues, and another 1 week I struggled with my health.


4. What is the secret of your continued success in need for speed?
If you want to win, put your heart into it and enjoice!!!


5. Were you disappointed that Need For Speed was not in the official games list for WCG?
Not really. It was done through the voting system to make a game an official title for WCG. I was prepared that if NFS not in the list, life goes on :P


6. What are your gaming plans for the future?
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA my gaming plans is I WANT TO QUIT GAMING!!!!!!

4 comments:

IZECUBEZ said...

Yes yes, quit gaming! We're getting old! Now we should race in real life. Lets get you a REAL racing bike, go sepang and play!

Anonymous said...

ur the best..enjoy what ur doing, thats the most important things to do...hehe..-myr

John Cool said...

let the new gamers continue our journey..:thumbs up:

Anonymous said...

honestly, new gamers only care bout the prizes but they never care bout the passion. Once they won a tourney, thats it. I call that short minded.

You never know how forza suffered during his time to become as good as now(he said he is quitting, I 999% sure he'll come back whenever he wanted to). Same goes to Si_Jali or other good gamers. They put the passion more than other thing. The prizes only came after your hardwork, sacrifice, passion, determination and willing to do anything to be more successful.