November 13, 2008

Si_Jali resigns from WINDS!

In a move that is sure to shock the Malaysain FIFA scene, Si Jali has departed from his clan, W|nDs. The Spotgamers team managed to obtain his following letter of resignation:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I, Rinie "Si_Jali" Ramli Resign From W|nDs Clan

"First of all I would like to say thanks to Allah SWT for giving me this opportunity to live up my dream through W|nDs. Also,I would like to say thanks to Nigel who invited me, guided me, and giving me advice in the competitive gaming scene. Not to forget my fellow W|nDs mate who has been through a lot together in joy and sadness. All of you guys are truly the best and will always have a place in my heart.


My departure from W|nDs was not a decision I made in just a few weeks. It wasn’t an easy decision for me as well. There were too many memories in W|nDs that I cherished and will never forget. But the decision I made was base on my analysis of the current situation undergoing in my life, in W|nDs and in the gaming community as well. I am attached to many responsibilities and I feel that its time for me to move on and experience new adventure that patiently awaits me. With great power comes great responsibility. I owe a lot to the community and its time for me to do my part.


Although I resign from W|nDs, that doesn’t mean im going to stop competing. I will still compete to achieve my dream as the no.1 FIFA gamer in the world. That I can promise you. Will I create my own clan or remain independent? Only time will tell. But I’m interested to continue my youth project outside of W|nDs. And of course if there is a very very good offer like million gazillions dollars joining other clan then why not. Remember, only million gazillions dollars ok. LOL"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To read more login to his blog at http://rinieramli.blogspot.com


As Si_Jali is one of the contributors of the blog, the Spotgamers team would like wish him all the best for the future of his FIFA career. He is already the multiple Asian Champion and who knows, with a bit of luck he can succeed on the world stage too.


0 comments: