November 20, 2008

SPM time Gamers

Its the time where Form 5 secondary school students go to school just to sit for their SPM exams. Spotgamers managed to catch some of this boys (mostly) who play during their SPM examinations. Here are the few of them:

Number 1. Peter a current form 5 student who feels that SPM is something so easy has been sneakingly playing without the knowledge of his parents. " I play DotA and Counter Strike a lot," he said. "It is all to release stress as you all know how stress SPM can be." This kid has the guts.




Number 2. We have this kid who most of his friends call him the carefree person. Some saying that his favourite motto is 'Don't know don't care'. Spotgamers caught Kenneth in action playing Counter Strike Source and all he has to say is "Aiya, release stress and have fun la. SPM tiring la."" I also don care la, I want to play my WOW NOW!". Truly a carefree life.


I was loving student number 3 after his reasons. Nick, is superbly stressed by SPM ( as you can see from his emoitic face) says " I play RO and DotA. Playing games can release stress and I have nothing to do." And this words melts a true gamers heart. " Games are good, therefore I play." awwwww



Finally how can we not forget the person is sitting here writing all these. Tris, another 'who cares about SPM' plays not only for fun but for some other reason. "Ma major is in RTS, so, you will often see me sitting in front of the comp hitting keyboards and clicking mouse at around 190 APM." Its Starcraft and Warcraft 3, and I play not for fun, not for the releasing of stress but for WCG next year. All I want is a place in the top 8 for once."

Well, SPM students this days just can't live without the comp. Till the next article by me. Ciaoz

4 comments:

Rinie said...

we find reason to play~


lol nice article ^^

a said...

Haha, I still remember the time I curi2 play games while sitting for SPM.

And now, I end up with a bonded scholarship as a result of my actions!

Anyway, all the best to the SPM 'soon' leavers! xD

Tristan said...

so late only wish all the best....left 4 days only

Rinie said...

i nvr play games in spm...


i jst sleep in the toilet waiting for the nxt paper XD