August 6, 2008

WCG Asia 08 Malaysia NFS Rep: Forza

The fastest guy in Malaysia, Forza will be heading down to Singapore tomorrow for WCG Asia 08. We manage to held a last minute interview with him.


NFS Rep: Forza


Spotgamers: So Forza,how are your preparation for WCG Asia?

Forza: Sux.. I blame my pc hardware.. my mobo and hdd are dead now which ruined my preparation. In fact, i didnt practice for 1 week now.

Spotgamers: Wah, that must be very bad! Then how do you think you will fare in WCG Asia?

Forza: I just wish my best and perform the highest standard always.

Spotgamers: Orait then. So whats your target? Base on your performance in CEL Games 08 a gold should be yours right?

Forza: Of course. I think everyone dreaming of gold but a dream is just a dream if you didnt work it out.

Spotgamers: But you havent touch NFS for 1 week. Will it be just a dream or will it work it out for you?

Forza: You wont know what will happen before tournaments. There are plenty of times to work it out. Yes it sounds arrogant but i bet some of the great players will think the same too.

Spotgamers: So what do you think about your group?

Forza: Tough like always. Unknown players are always the hardest.

Spotgamers: Overall, who do you think is your toughest opponent?

Forza: Taiwan, Philippines, India and Thailand. I rate this countries are the hardest. They have proven from the past 2 -3 years that they are good. They are also my good friends.

Spotgamers: This is actually your 1st time in WCG Asia and 2nd time joining in an international tournament. Do you feel nervous? Is there a lot of pressure on your shoulders at the moment?

Forza: Pressure is there like always but i dont feel or i dont realize it. Anyway i still feel my shoulder still in pain because of an accident i had a few days before CEL Games 08.

Spotgamers: Oh you met in an accident in NFS? I never heard of that before. How fast were you driving? You drink and drive is it?

Forza: LOL not accident in NFS LOL. I slip and my shoulder hit the door hard. The doctor said i should rest for 2-3 month before start to drive again LOL. How fast? I dont even have a driving license. LOL.


Spotgamers: LOL that must really hurt you. 2-3 months is a long time. So how do you overcome this problem in WCG Asia?

Forza: I listen to my heart that i should drive and dont think too much about the injury. Even im in pain i try to be more positive myself.

Spotgamers: Good to hear that. So anything you wanna say to all your opponents?

Forza: We meet again... GL HF!

Spotgamers: Orait then. All the best to you. And please.. no more accident ok!

Forza: Vroo00m! Crash bo0m, Bang! Wahaahaha!

Spotgamers: ...



Team Malaysia will be leaving to Singapore tomorrow 10AM taking bus at 1 Utama. If you guys are free come and give support to them ^^

0 comments: