September 18, 2009

Blitzrooney Aim For No.One In One Asia Cup!

by Han
published by Rinie 18 September 2009




The rising star of Singapore’s E-Sports, XTC’s Blitzrooney has won numerous titles at a young age of 16. He has even represented Singapore at the ESWC in Korea for FIFA Online 2. Formerly a member of [W|nDs], Blitzrooney, also known as Hang, will take part in the prestigious One Asia Cup this weekend as 1 of Singapore’s representatives. He is a young man with great ambition, and is determined to do well in the tournaments he participates in.

Here, Spotgamers interviews him about his preparations and his hopes for the tournament.


1. You have achieved great success at a young age. What has been your secret?

Since I was young, I have had a passion for football, whether virtually or physically. I have had lots of training and the support from my parents has been important too.






2. Which game do you prefer? FIFA 09 or FIFA online 2? Why?


FIFA online 2. I have been playing FIFA Online 2 before the release of FIFA 09. And when I was told that there would be only 1 tournament for FIFA 09 (WCG.SG), while there was numerous tournaments for FIFA Online2, my mind was made up, and hence I decided to concentrate on FIFA online 2.


3.How are your preparations going for the One Asia Cup?


I have been training hard and have a strict training schedule. Also, a huge thank you must be mentioned to Cyberdome for providing the training sessions.


4.What are your greatest successes?


My greatest success has to be representing Singapore in the EWSC for FIFA Online 2, alongside top FIFA player Xtr3me3.


5.What are your hopes and goals for the future?


As for my hopes and goals I would like to firstly win the Starhub cup, and then win the One Asia Cup.


This article also featured in Rapture Gaming Network.

0 comments: