September 4, 2009

[T2.W|nDs] Vin Prepares for MOL Cup

by Han
published by Rinie 4th September 2009



Another game, another goal for vin.



Achieving success is very difficult, and to maintain it is even harder. It takes true dedication, hard work and lots of luck to maintain success. That is why [T2.W|nDs]Vin’s achievements in both FIFA 09 and FIFA online 2 has to be applauded. After being crowned last year’s WCG Malaysia Champion and won numerous FIFA Online 2 titles, Vin now prepares to qualify for the biggest tournament yet- the ONE ASIA CUP. Also, there is a small matter of the FIFA 09 WCG over the horizon, so his preparations for both games must be something special. Here, Spotgamers catches up with Vin for a pre tournament interview.



1.How are your preparations for the mol cup going?

Firstly, I will practice the club which will be using during the tournament that was allocated to me and position the players the way I want. Then I am practicing my moves until I can perfect them when the tournament comes. However the most important thing is your mentality, thus there is a need to sleep a lot in order to stay fresh.



2. Both FIFA 09 and FIFA Online 2 are distinctively different. How do you juggle between FIFA online 2 and FIFA 09?

As I am currently focusing on FIFA online 2, I will only practice FIFA 09 with my clan mates when there are no tournaments for FIFA online 2. Sometimes I will watch videos of international players to gain knowledge on ways to approach both games, which can really be a big help at times.

3. What do you think of the quality of opponents for both FIFA 09 and FIFA online 2 in Malaysia?
For sure, players from both games almost always give me a good fight. However I believe the competition in FIFA 09 is tighter as the top players seldom have the time to ‘level’ up their players for FIFA online 2. Still, in FIFA online 2, you can clearly see that their skill level has improved in recent tournaments as they have gained tournament experience and watched more videos to improve their skills. Therefore I have to be on my guard and not be complacent when I face them.



4. If you are chosen to represent Malaysia for the One Asia Cup, what are your main goals?
As I have been training hard, anything less than a 1st place finish would be considered a disappointment. This, however depends a lot on luck. I hope luck is on my side when the tournament comes as I believe it is a very important part of the game.




And this is why we wish Vin the best of luck for his upcoming adventures. Winning the One Asia Cup would firmly establish Malaysia as one of the giants of E-sports in South East Asia.


Articles also featured at www.rapturegaming.net

0 comments: