September 29, 2009

"The Secret Is Preparation" - [T2.W|nDs] Vin

by Han
published by Rinie 29th September 2009



Vin brining glory back to Malaysia



[T2.W|nDs]Vin has brought success back to Malaysia by getting 2nd place in the One Asia Cup tournament in the 1 v 1 format, while helping team Malaysia to the runners-up spot in the team category. Here he discusses his thoughts about the recently concluded One Asia Cup and his preparations for WCG.MY.


1) What do you think of your overall performance at the One Asia Cup?

Average. I had a good start against the Singapore no1 and in my group as well but lost concentration on the final match against Vietnam. That's the way it went, I still think I need to improve and control that match.



2) Team Vietnam swept most of the honors. What do you think went wrong for team Malaysia?

I think Team Malaysia did well because we're 2nd place in 1v1 and CvC. I think it went wrong due to insufficient preparation for it and Team Vietnam has put much more effort on the tournament.


3) How do you think you can improve for the upcoming international tournaments?

Prior preparations, sufficient sleeping and of course maximum concentration must be there to be successful.


4) What do you think of the quality of the opposition in the One Asia Cup?

In my opinion, all of the contestants are good and they were tough players to be play against. It was a great experience though.


5) The WCG.MY for FIFA is coming up in a few days. How are your preparations?

So far so good, although it's tough to handle two different game play (FIFA 09 and FIFA Online 2), but I believe that I still can catch up with the other top players. Also, I really appreciate that Terminal 2 Cyber Cafe and Gamers Dot Com for taking the effort to sponsor W|nDs for our training and other necessities needed to succeed.



This article is also featured at Rapture Gaming Network

0 comments: