July 8, 2008

1v1 with [r0r1]kcoon

Photobucket

kcoon in action @ Singapore


Today spotgamers will be having a 1v1 interview with one of the rising superstars in CNC3KW that just won 1st runner up @ CELGames Tbun Qualifiers, introducing [r0r1]kcoon. Kcoon for short, is a newcomer in Malaysia's hottest clan that served CNC3KW and cannot be looked down upon when in terms of skill.

Here's our interview goes, which takes a couple of days after the qualifiers:

spotgamers: Hola, mind introducing yourself to the world about yourself and gaming?

Kcoon: I'm kcoon known as R0R1_kcoon, 25 this year and playing CNC3

spotgamers: So how long have you been playing CNC series?

Kcoon: Hmm, since the first CNC which is 1995 until now which is 13 years.

spotgamers: Wow that is quite long, much more than longer than me xD

Kcoon: LOL, yeah.

spotgamers So what's your view on the latest CELGames prelim, was it too easy or too hard?

Kcoon: I would say it's kinda easy, but I lost to my clan member and would be expecting harder competition during the finals.

spotgamers: So any special preparation since you are expecting harder competition in the finals?

Kcoon: Training harder everyday ^_^

spotgamers: Hahaha, I guess that's how everyone does it.

Kcoon: Hmm, I also tried playing random factions as well watch recent replays.

spotgamers: Well since the new patch will launch soon, any plans to change faction?

Kcoon: As of now, I'll stick to my main faction... traveller 59, and I don't like faction changing.

spotgamers: So are you using traveller 59 because you are inspired by the current Malaysia champ, AlphaAurora or for your own personal reason?

Kcoon: It's for my own personal reason... and before this I was using nod.

spotgamers: Quick question, tactical play or overbuff faction?

Kcoon: Tactical over overbuff anyday, it gives me the pleasure to kill an overbuff faction with tactical play. Plus I hate free wins <3 style="font-weight: bold;">spotgamers: ROFL, anyway good luck for the CELGames finals and nod users are going to cry with the release of the new patch xD

Kcoon: I wish it ends all nod blackhand spammers and thanks... I need all the luck I can get.

0 comments: