July 29, 2008

New Staff, Tris.TZ ( RTS major)



by Tris.Tz on Tuesday 29/7/08




Hello guys, this is my first post as a Spotgamers staff. And I'll do my best to bring you the hottest and latest news on anything related to RTS , MMORPG and Consoles.

The reason I join Spotgamers is because I feel the necessity of people to stand up and build the gaming scene in Malaysia is needed. Without the numbers, the government would not be able to see the importance and the good things about computer gaming. And I therefore begin my dream job of helping the gaming community.

My mission and vision in Spotgamers is to bring the latest news and upcoming games on RTS ( as it is a very popular genre of games) , MMORPG and also Console gaming ( the uprising e-sport challenge). Also I plan to help to reach the goodness of gaming to the young people of Malaysia.

Hmm...this new guys. Does he ever game? Well of course I do. Played Age of Empires at the age of 6, completed Tomb Raider 1 at the age of 8. For a young kid thats cool. Finish playing a FIFA league at the age of 9. Then banned till after UPSR when I finally got a PS2. Did not do much as I was later hooked onto online gaming to games like Maple Story, Gunbound and WoW. Finally decided to take a step into competitive gaming by playing Warcraft 3. Currently a Clan r0r1 member and also a European based team(for online competitions) which will be soon participating in the ESL. So far I managed only to go as far as top 8 in the ESWC and plans to improve after the SPM examination.

Before I leave, GEARS UP AND LETS DO THIS. GRAB YOUR 360 GPAD and BURN THE XBOX DOWN.

The Gamer's Hideout LAN PARTY is BACK. The details of the event are as the following:

Date : 23 August 2008 ( Saturday)
Time: Not confirmed yet
Venue: Cineleisure Damansara

This time GH themselves has promised what some gamers think was lacking from last years LAN event. This time, they will have more guitar smashing games and probably FIFA. So expect the usual games like Gears of War , Call Of Duty 4 and Halo 3 to be in it. Registration form can be found here http://www.gamershideout.com.my/images/ed1001/lan08frm.pdf. So TRAIN UP and go have fun.

Sources: http://www.gamershideout.com.my/

Tris.Tz

0 comments: