July 9, 2008

Graham Chin “STtaAaINN’ makes a return to the Counterstrike scene by joining Team [LZ]


Spotgamers : Hi Graham, can u please introduce urself for those newbies that dont know about you?

Hello, I am Graham Chin “STtaAaiNN”, been playing Counterstrike for the past 6 years and I have been part of Team nKaa, Team Invulnerables, Pugmasters! In the past and last but not least Team Hybrid. Now I have chosen to move on to Team [LZ].


Spotgamers : Why did you make such a decision instead of sticking to your old team Hybrid? Any conflicts between Hybrid and you?

After a very long period with the team, Problems arise between a certain member and I. With this happening, I didn’t see the “friendship” within the team that was in the past. I certainly couldn’t play alongside that ‘certain member’ and I as my game wouldn’t be at my best. With the rest of the team I am very grateful that they have thought me so much. I would like to thank the past Hybrid members and also Abdul Hakim, Abdul Azim, Sanjay Anantharajah, Gerard Anand and Kevin Davis for everything they have done for me. I would also like to congratulate them on the recent win in the ESWC Malaysia Qualifiers and also the best of luck in anything they intend to do or take part in.

Spotgamers : With this happening, do you think you will still be friends with the team?

As I said the only reason I left Hybrid was due to a ‘certain member’. I will certainly be friends with the rest of the team as I have done so much with them in past, it was a unforgettable experience. But in the World Cyber Games Malaysia 2008, my heart will be dedicated to my new home, Team [LZ]. If we do end up meeting them, I will hug 4 of them after the match whatever the outcome…….. and probably show the finger at remaining member.

Spotgamers : What's the plans for team LZ ?

As some of you may not know I am currently studying in the UK. I am due to arrive in Malaysia in 10 days. I will party the first two days and start preparing and training with the team for the upcoming World Cyber Games Malaysia 2008. I plan to clinch this title and end the domination of Team Hybrid. I am very satisfied Team [LZ] as it has quality members such as syck, hix, gavin and not to forget our Singapore counterparts who are also a top team in Singapore, noticeably for winning the Asian Cyber Games last year.

Spotgamers : In the past we saw that the Hybrid team was very closely knit together, Do you think you will be able to have this at Team [LZ]?

Yes. I know each of them very well as I have played with syck and hix in Team Hybrid in the past. I was also close with gavin, partying together on weekends and stuff, so Yes I am sure I will be able to have this same feeling.

Spotgamers : Looks like you only stated syck, hix and gavin. Who’s the last member?

This is currently still in talks between the team, we will decide as soon as possible and as quick as possible we will get our hands on the game and start training.

Spotgamers : At the recent ESWC Qualifiers, Team [LZ] used two Singaporean members namely das and liNc. Do you think you can fill in their shoes?

das and liNc are certainly good players. As I said I will do my best for Team [LZ]. I will put in all the effort I can and hopefully it pays off.

Spotgamers : What is your aim in the World Cyber Games Malaysia 2008?

As I said I am intending to end Team Hybrid’s streak of wins and win this title for the second consecutive time running. On top of that, it would be a great pleasure to get revenge for Evie and I towards that certain member. I can assure all the fans of Team [LZ] out there that they will see the same loud person that I am but probably at another level this time around.

Spotgamers : Any last words?

First of all, I would like to thank Team [LZ] for giving me this opportunity although I haven’t really played in a long time. I am certainly going to do my best for the team and I. I would like to thank Team Hybrid for the past. Not to forget the work that was done for me by Hybrids long serving supporters Bun, Jenny and Don.

Leng zhai sek hor fun, leng zhai yum ban dung,
Leng zhai sek kai fan, leng zhai yum zhit cha
Leng zhai tai ham dai, leng zhai ta fei kei.
Here we come, LENGZHAI!

p/s : if you would like to know more about graham pay a visit to his blog http://staingraham.blogspot.com/

0 comments: