July 26, 2008

Happy Birthday [FMJ]Grifter And [W|nDs]Vin!




Guess what? Today is the lucky day for 2 lengzhai gamers, Bert and Vin! What a coincidence they were born on the same day! But different year of course. Its ok we wont reveal how old are you Bert. LOL



When asking about their birthday gaming wishes:


Vin: I wish Si_Jali would let me win today for the WCG Prelim in V2. Please la for my bday!

edited: Since i already lost so i wish Jali let me win in WCG Final. :P


Vin Happily In The Mid

Grifter: I wish KL Taufan will get drafted next season and hope that one day pro gaming will come true in Malaysia.

Bert On The Far Left Together WIth The KL Taufan Team


Orait so let us all blow the cakes and wish them all the best for the years to come. Feel free to drop by your bday wishes to them here at Spotgamers ^^

0 comments: