July 14, 2008

Lots of International Game Tournaments; But We’re Still Far Behind

Another interesting article was written by eddyhan @ multiplay.lowyat.net

Some gamers are always worried about how much money in a short span of time on the things they do best. It’s in their blood to think like that and it’s damn idiotic since they preached about playing for passion and wanting to represent the country and kick ass outside. But after that they will open their palms and ask how much am I getting since I’m the champion if not I don’t want to play”.

Almost all the time I hear gamers whining and complaining about how screwed up a sponsorship deal or prize of an event were. I play and win all the time, but all I get was freaking RM100 a month. This XXX company is stupid.

for more visit to multiplay.lowyat.net


0 comments: